Ans Immigration Visa Consulting
ANS Immigration INC. offers a wide range of Canadian immigration services in the field of Work Permits, Family Class, Economics Class, Student Visa, Provincial Nominee Program etc for employers, temporary workers, individuals and their families. No matter what’s your purpose of coming to Canada, ANS Immigration Inc. has answers to all your immigration and visa questions.
Our team of regulated Canadian immigration consultant, expert immigration advisors and experienced customer service manager will help you “Live your dreams”.
Canada is well known for its citizens' safety and well-being. In terms of quality of life, Canada is one of the best countries on the planet.
Visitor & Travel Visa
Any foreign national who entered legally and not inadmissible can apply for Temporary Resident visa (TRV) for Canada from any country.
Investor & Business Visa
Entrepreneurs who are successful in their field and are looking for new opportunities for enhancement are always embraced by Canada.
Canada comes as the top-most choice among aspiring immigrants while considering where to migrate.The country has gained...
The goal of family class immigration is “to see that families are reunited in Canada” (IRPA, s 3(1)(d)). Section 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee...
The Provincial Nomination Program assists eligible businesses in the province in nominating international skilled foreign employees and...
- CICC Approved
- No Hidden Costs
- Be Aware & Secure
If you intend to hire the services of a professional to represent your interests before the Canadian immigration authorities, only authorised representatives who are members in good standing of a Canadian Law Society or Immigration Consultants who are licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants are permitted to act as your representative under Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- Have a license to practice and give advice related to Canadian Immigration.
- Help you choose the best immigration program for you
- Complete and submit your immigration or citizenship application on your behalf
- Communicate with the Government of Canada on your behalf
- Represent you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing
- Advertise that they can give immigration or citizenship advice
It is always in the best interest to discuss the services Immigration and Citizenship Consultant can provide as well as their fee. Best practise is to make sure to get a written contract and read it carefully before you sign it. Before signing contract or agreement it is your responsibility to understand and ensure it lists all the services, they’ll give you and clearly states the fee you discussed.
We at ANS Immigration are transparent in terms of fee details and list all the charges involved in the application processing upfront to our clients. This makes it easier for our clients to know the procedure and cost involved at each step of their application process. Our processing fees are in Canadian dollars and they’re the same for any applicant in the same category around the world.
Tips to protect yourself from fraud:
- Be careful of anything that sounds too good to be true
- Beware of representatives who encourage you to provide false information in your application.
- Don't sign application forms that aren't completed.
- Never leave original documents or photos with your representative.
- Don’t sign forms or documents unless you can read them. If you don’t understand them, ask someone to translate.
- Make sure to get complete set of hardcopy or electronic papers from your representative.
Frequently Asked Questions
TEER categories are divided into six levels ranging from 0 to 5. TEER Category 0 is analogous to NOC Type 0. However, the remaining categories are distinct from skill types.